Practically any solid material that can fit inside of our cabinets can be vapor honed. We have had great results with aluminum, stainless, brass, copper, mild steel, rubber, and plastics.
What to expect once we have your parts and work order:
We inspect your parts, inventory parts against your work order, review work order instructions and contact you if we have any questions or concerns.
- Request a free, no obligation quote
- Drop off or mail us your parts
- We photograph your parts and clean them if necessary
- We inspect your parts and contact you if our quote could change
- We perform the steps of our vapor honing process
- We rinse your parts thoroughly and dry with clean, dry air
- We inspect your parts
- We photograph your finished parts
- We text or email you before and after images and also your invoice
- Pay online or in-person for your services and pick up your freshly cleaned parts
Examples of our Work
Vapor honing not only cleans your parts but leaves them with a beautiful, uniform, satin sheen.